Saturday, January 13, 2024

Goodreads Review - "It Ends with Us" (It Ends with Us, #1)

It Ends with Us (It Ends with Us, #1)It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I wasn’t sure if I would like this book because I have been disappointed before when so many people hype up a book but not this time. Some parts were very hard to read but it had to be in there because people need to hear the raw and dark reality of domestic violence and what it can entail.

I always wonder where the naming of the book comes from while reading and when I finally read it, I loved the title even more.

“Cycles exist because they are excruciating to break. It takes an astronomical amount of pain and courage to disrupt a familiar pattern. Sometimes it seems easier to just keep running in the same familiar circles, rather than facing the fear of jumping and possibly not landing on your feet. It Ends With Us.”

View all my reviews

No comments: